Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Tribute to Plaidman





I've completed the quilt that the good people of CS.com will be sending to the mother of Plaidman, who died in June of this year.
So from top left to bottom right, here's the guide to the patches.
"This meow is for you - Midnight12" "RIP Plaidman -Parking Witch" "Beauty is not in the eye of the beholder, but in the heart of the one observed. I love you - William" "Plaidman A little tribute, small and tender... Just to say we still remember - BDTD" "RIP Plaidman - Foodlady" "You will be missed - Dragon_wings" "Plaidman rest in peace. We all miss you on CS. - Xcashier" "Our lives have all been better because you have been there. So now we leave your memory, in God's all-loving care - Ree" "Plaid, may you have found your peace - Rummy" "Plaidman, you are missed - raw456" "Meow is like aloha, it can mean anything (Hank Ketchum) - mishi" "For Driver rest in peace - Irving patrick freleigh" "fuzzykitten99" "I will always love you sweetcheeks - kat_2031" "shpepper" "Your shining light will be missed - Elspeth" "Plaidman, RIP We will miss you on the boards. I hope you are out of pain now. - Tawnymyst" "In memory of Plaidman - Lilfilly" "Plaidman RIP I will miss you. You're a wonderful person - Kanalah" "Mikkel"
I also put patches on the back and those are: "Always remembering Plaidman. Still fighting for a cure and acceptance for every NF patient. - Formercallingcardrep" "I wish we had met face-to-face. You helped me through a very dark time, and I will always remember and be grateful to you - Eireann" "For Plaidman Life is eternal and love is immortal - Mooncat" "RIP Plaidman - Lupo_Pazzesco"
I'll be heading out to mail this tomorrow. I know his mom will love it.

1 comment: